Richard Bistrong FCPA Blog

Richard Bistrong FCPA Blog

A Real World Compliance Blog based on the actual experiences and perspective of Richard T. Bistrong, a former international sales executive. A venue dedicated to the open and professional exchange of real-world FCPA compliance issues and challenges. Now at www.richardbistrong.com

Monday, August 11, 2014

I have moved to www.richardbistrong.com!



I just wanted to thank everyone for their readership and support since my first post in February. To make for a more relevant and efficient reader experience, I have moved the blog to my website at www.richardbistrong.com and to go directly to the blog click here. For those who follow the blog via RSS, there is a new feed to which you can subscribe by the link here.

Thank you again, and I naturally welcome comments, suggestions, etc on the new site!

No comments:

Post a Comment